Release Notes - Events2HVAC Event Automation - Version 1.3.5
- [EH-1749] - Multiple sections of event providers shows up in UI after switching to ministrespace
- [EH-1750] - MinistreSpace api broken with v2.0 web app
- [EH-1765] - Zone schedule fails to update correctly after a possible bad zone schedule is entered and re-corrected
- [EH-1769] - Changing post stop time to invalid value triggers validation error, but error doesn't clear
- [EH-1762] - Add checkbox selection page for devices during installation setup wizard
- [EH-1770] - Allow user to enter negative post-stop times to shut off equipment early for energy savings.
- [EH-1753] - Add uninstall feedback url to installer
- [EH-1766] - Update support.dll and implement api keys
Please review this link before updating software:
- Exchange: Fixed issue with timezone differences
New in This Release (from v1.3.2)
- Improvement: BACnet/IP- Allow selection of network adapters to bind to
- Improvement: Show error if BACnet driver is started w/o network connectivity
- Fix: BACnet driver binds to first NIC found if more than one NIC is on server. Allow selection.
- New Feature: Added new Daily Security Report for door access commands
- New Feature: Added new Daily HVAC Report for a filtered report for only HVAC equipment
- Security: Prevent Scheduler and Operator roles from access to critical integration settings and parameters
*** IMPORTANT ***
If you are using BACnet driver AND you have more than one NIC card on your E2H server, make sure you verify the correct NIC card is bound to your BACnet driver after the install. It is possible for the order to get changed after this update.
More details here
- R25: Fatal error can occur when certain R25Exceptions are thrown.
- R25: Fixed "Assemby Not Found" error after clicking on "Test Start" and "Test Stop" button on BACnet actions
New in This Release (from v1.3.1)
- New Feature: Zone trigger actions for first event start and last event end for each day
- New Feature: Report for actions and object references
- New Feature: Automatically re-sync after failed commands
- Improvement: Option to display vendor/model next to devices in BACnet Explorer
- Improvement: Add error context to email subject
- Improvement: Enable HTML email templates
- Improvement: R25 service call performance improved
- Fix: BACnet 60 day evaluation remains active even though a license code has been entered.
- Fix: Setup wizard fails to update data where building names (building codes) are blank in EMS.
- Updated documentation
- Misc bug fixes
More details here http://help.events2hvac.com/default.htm#!WordSourceNoSVN/whatsnewinv132.htm
v188.8.131.52 is a hotfix release for v184.108.40.206 if there was a problem updating data in the setup wizard after installation.
Additional prerequisites for this release
New in This Release (from v1.3.0)
- Recompile all components to use .NET framework 4.0
- Update UI components to latest version
- Microsoft Exchange/Office365 Event Provider (Preliminary)
- New Feature: Option to automatically re-sync actions for each poll interval
- New Feature: Check for out-of-sync actions on restart of server
- New Feature: Manual re-sync all equipment actions or actions of selected equipment items.
- New Feature: Notify of in-progress events prior to server shutdown
- New Feature: Save/Load selected BACnet objects in BACnet Explorer
- Improvement: Warn user if creating an action that is duplicated somewhere else
- Updated documentation
- Misc bug fixes
Upgrading from v1.1.x to v1.3.x is considered a MAJOR upgrade since it involves some significant database updates and core functionality changes. Databases prior to v1.3 will be updated to the new schema. Once the upgrade has been performed on the database it cannot be used on an E2H installation prior to v1.3.
Make sure you backup your Events2HVAC database prior to updating!
New in This Release (from v1.2.7)
- Updates to database schema in advance of future feature additions
- NetX: Support for GE/HP22-WIFI, GE/HP22-IP thermostats
- Command Queue UI Updates: New grid control, cell highlighting, grouping and faster response
- New UI icons added to menu items
- BACnet Explorer: Devices sorted by ID, fixes to window focus.
- NetX: Updates to Net/X Network tab
- Replace text file logger with NLOG
- Misc bug fixes and improvements
Version 220.127.116.11, DB version 2.0.1
NOTE: If you are upgrading from v1.0.x or v1.1.x, this is considered a MAJOR upgrade since it involves some significant database updates and core functionality changes. Databases prior to v1.2 will be updated to the new schema. Once the upgrade has been performed on the database it cannot be used on an E2H installation prior to v1.2. Make sure you backup your Events2HVAC database prior to updating!
New in This Release (from v1.2.4)
- Asure Software Resource Scheduler Event Provider (Final)
- Fix: Limit timer intervals to prevent overflow errors on events longer than 9 months out
- Fix: If log file exceeds maximum 100MB, it is possible that an unhandled error in logger can crash the E2H service during the file change.
- iCalendar support added to Importer event provider (beta)
- BACnet: new WriteDescription action for writing the event name to a description on a BACnet object.
- Relax timer trigger tolerances to reduce "Task Skipped" warnings due to virtual machine time drift
- Allow user registration from application
- NetX dll updates
- [EH-1091] - Invalid column name 'BHB' error when loading event list
- [EH-1101] - Scheduler doesn't load after component upgrade to 12.2.12
- [EH-1103] - Allow connection to sql from clients to be different than server (event providers only)
- [EH-1117] - RS: room/bldg is showing up in reservations, but not in room list
- [EH-1118] - license request sends wrong fields
- [EH-1124] - RS: setup hrs showing exp notation
- [EH-1125] - RS: Bldg Name isn't showing up in events list
- [EH-1126] - RS: combo rooms aren't showing up in room list
- [EH-1128] - Implement client deployment file for client-only setup
- [EH-1100] - Add streamside.support component features
- [EH-470] - Allow clients to pull license from server
- [EH-1098] - Upgrade to devExpress 12.2.11
- [EH-1102] - Update DevExpress Controls to 12.2.12
- [EH-1104] - update DevExpress components to 12.2.15
- [EH-1122] - Remove unused areas in bacnet options